Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Cards

I've always tried to send out holiday cards every year with the exception of this past Christmas but I had a good excuse since I had just had a baby on December 15th.  So that got me out of my usual mailing cards out and baking marathon.  This year, I have no excuse! :)

As you know, I'm a coupon queen and will not pay full price for anything if I can help it.  I always search for the best deal for holiday cards and I've always gone to Shutterfly.com for my holiday photo deals. There's a great deal right now with shutterfly for you bloggers!  You can write a blog and receive 50 free holiday cards!  Can't beat that deal!  Go here to sign up.

I've always been very happy with my purchases from shutterfly.com weather it be a photo print, or a photo gift.  My favorites in the past have been a coffee cup and wall calenders which I've given to grandparents as gifts.  These work great throughout the year like for Christmas or Mothers day.  They love getting these gifts so they can get pictures of their grandchildren.

I love browsing the holiday cards section to find out which I want to do this year.  I had such a hard time choosing my favorites as they have a lot of selection to choose from.  But I think I narrowed it down to these few - choice 1, choice 2, choice 3. Now, only if I can get a good picture of all 3 of my kids together!  I love this picture, hopefully I can get them to do another one wearing their normal clothes!

Caden(5), Braden(10 months), & Kayla(7)

No comments: