Sunday, July 13, 2008

My deals for today!

I went out today and did all my shopping for today. I stopped by Riteaid, CVS, Target, Publix, and Kroger. I spent 42 dollars total out of my pocket!! Below are pics of some of the deals I did.

Kroger - did 4 separate orders to get the $3 off P&G items. The shampoo/conditioner cost me 1.70 per transaction. The wipes were 2.27 per transaction.Target - The IAMS Healthy Naturals was marked down to $1.25 a bag and I had $2 off coupon any size - that meant overage!! I bought something else that was $6 so I ended up paying like $4.xx out of my pocket.CVS - This is some of my CVS deals. The Sally Nail polish was .99 cents and I had a $3 off coupon when I bought 2 so I bought 3 to reach the $3 off. Purell was 3.49 and I had a 2 off cvs coupon plus $1 off manufactor coupon so it was .49 cents for a bottle of purell.


Riteaid - 10 bottles of Neutra air - B1G1F at riteaid plus I had a B1G1F coupon so i got 10 bottles of free!! The electrasol was on sale $2.99 and I had a $2.25 coupon - plus I will get a $2 rebate check on it.

No comments: