Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Misc Ramblings

I know I haven't posted much in the last week or so. I've just been busy with everyday stuff. Here are some of the deals that I did in the past week or so. I am not going to post all of them but hopefully starting tomorrow I'll get back into the swing of things.

This is a picture of my find at CVS. The 10 pc nail set was .49 cents each! I got 6 of them. I'll use some for gifts and some I'll put in my yard sale.

Next is a deal at walgreens... Here is a partial picture of the deals. I got 8 dove items, 6 of them are .99 cent trial size deodorants and 2 are trial size soaps at 1.19 each. The deal is when you buy 8 dove products, you will get a $10 RR. So thats a profit right there! I also got the Sambucol and its $12.99 and I had a $4 coupon and there is a $10 ESC so thats a profit of $1.01 per box.


Here is another picture of my dove deal. These are trial size soaps thats $1.19 but the cashier put them all for .99 cents. So the total was $8.xx oop and I paid with a $8 RR and I got a $10 RR. I love deals like this!


At walgreens the Axe is $5.99 and the Allgery Meds are $3.99 so thats $9.98. And i paid with a $8 RR and will get back $9.98 in rebates, plus another 10% on my W card.

I'm having a yard sale on April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. I've been spending the last couple of days pricing and bagging stuff up so I can take it over to my friend's house where we are having the yard sale at. This is only a 1/3 of what I bagged up and priced so far. I worked on it last night and I had bought a pack of 300 dots to price them, and they are gone. I'm working on the 2nd pack right now and I hope theres enough!!


Here is my pile of priced and ready to go stockpile. I've got a big tote full of stuff and I also have 3 21 gallon totes full and of course all the bags piled around it.


This is a pile from my shopping trip on sunday. I havent taken any pictures yet or sorted it out. I'm hoping to get it sometime today or tomorrow so I can get it uploaded and posted on here.

No comments: