Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kroger Deal!

The cookies are on sale for $1.75 and $2 each.
On the packages I found were $2/2 keebler products. You can combine this with the $2 milk coupon (i think the fuel for school booklet) when you buy any 2 keebler products.

So I did this...

3 - $1.75
3 - $2
2 - milk at $1.99

Used 3 - $2/2 keebler product coupon
Used 2 - $2 milk coupons

My total was $1.25 for everything!

Now this may vary by store because you are technically already getting the milk for free, so It depends on the cashier if they will allow you to use the $2 milk coupon for overage.
When I walked out of the store, I realized I couldve gotten another gallon of milk for free if I used another $2 coupon. Oh well, live and learn!
Here is my little guy that is thrilled with all the cookies and milk he's gonna help me eat :)

No comments: