Monday, July 12, 2010

My deals last week


I didnt do much deals last week, just 2 stores. 1st off I stopped by CVS because they had Sobe on sale BOGO and I had BOGO coupons from here so that made 2 bottles for free! I got 24 bottles of sobe for .18 cents!!


Next I went to Riteaid

ReNu - $7.29
Crest Toothpaste - $ $2.49
No Doz - $5.99
Oral B Toothbrush - $5.99
Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner - 2/$7

Used a $5/$20 Riteaid Video coupon, $2 ReNu Video coupon, $2 MQ ReNu Coupon, .75 cents Crest toothpaste MQ, $3 Oral B toothbrush MQ, BOGO pantene MQ, $2 MQ pantene, $1 No Doz MQ. And I used $10 +up reward from a previous transaction last week.

Total oop was $1.68.

I got back $2 +up for the crest toothpaste
I got back $2 +up for the pantene
I got back $4 SCR for the Oral B
I got back $5 SCR for the No Doz
I got back $7.29 SCR for the ReNu.

Thats a total of $18.61 profit!!

No comments: