Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Long time no blog


Well, It has been a while since I've posted in this blog.   Just got to the point where I didn't know what I wanted to post about. 

My kids are all growing and thriving.  My oldest is starting middle school!! How did that happen?!  and my baby is starting pre-k.  This makes me feel old!!  But once school starts back up, I will have 8 hours of quiet to myself.  I have absolutely no idea what I will do with all that free time! I keep thinking I need to contribute more towards our household budget.  But I have no idea what.  I want to be able to be there for my kids if needed.  I also do not want to have to pay for daycare cost for after school. 

My biggest accomplishment this year is losing 36 pounds so far!!  I'm thrilled.  I've come a long way since I started in July of 2013.  I had only lost 24 pounds from July to November and I hit a plateau.  I was getting discouraged and frustrated.    I was happy that I did not gain any weight over the holidays. 

Then in May, A friend of mine decided to lose some weight so I decided I would push myself too.  I've been watching my calories and what I eat. Drink TONS of water.  I hired a AWESOME personal trainer that comes to my house 2 x a week and I go to her house 2 x a week.  Since May, I've lost another 12 pounds.  I'm just thrilled that I've overcome my plateau.  

 
 
We decided since we had a blast on our last cruise, we decided to go on another family vacation.  We will be going on a cruise for 7 days!  We are all excited about this!  I love the fact that my husband can just turn off his phone and email and not have to worry about being contacted by his boss 24/7.
 
 




Photobucket

No comments: