Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Costume SuperCenter Review


October is my favorite time of the year.  Its when the weather starts getting cooler, the leaves change colors and I start decorating again for the holidays.  After going 9 months of my house looking bare, i get to bring out all the decorations for Halloween. Pumpkins, Witches, Ghosts, Oh my!  My kids love this time of the year because they are able to eat a lot of sweets, help me bake different Halloween treats and dress up in their favorite Halloween costume of their choice.  When it was time to search for costumes, I turned to Costume SuperCenter for ideas.  We sat here for hours just browsing through the different costumes they have.  It was very very hard to narrow down choices.


For my baby, they had TONS of adorable costumes.  I fell in love with the Dinky Dragon Costume and the Lil' Froggy Costume.
Dinky Dragon

Lil" Froggy


  For my Daughter, she loved the Pink Rock Girl Costume and the Butterfly Princess Costume.
Pink Rock Girl
Butterfly Princess




When I had the opportunity to review the Dragonsaurous Costume from the boys section, I was thrilled to try it out.  It came pretty quickly in the mail and very well packaged.  I pulled it out of the packaging and was amazed on how good quality it is.  It was made of good durable fabric that won't tear if you wear it like the kind you get from another store.  My son couldn't wait to try it on and it looked ADORABLE!!
Dragonsaurous



There is everything you could need for all your halloween costume needs from infant to men to even your pets! The prices are great and the shipping is reasonable.  Go check it out and go to facebook  to get your free expedited shipping codes.


*This is entirely my opinion and I was not paid to do this.  I only got the costume for reviewing purposes*

No comments: