Friday, September 14, 2012

Diamond Candle Review

My house is smelling soooo yummy right now!!  All thanks to Diamond Candles!!

I'm sure a lot of you have been hearing the buzz about Diamond Candles going around the internet.  Its a Soy Candle that comes in a 21 oz jar that comes in many different yummy scents!!  The best part is...... There's a ring in each candle that is valued at $10, $100, $1000 and $5000!!  Of course I was hoping I got the $5000 one!  Who doesn't?!



The Candles are $24.99 and well worth the money!!  It currently comes in 32 different scents.

I was able to try out the Cinnamon Tea Scent and its making my house smell just like fall!  Here in Georgia, Fall doesn't come for another month or so but I'm ready!!  The Candles themselves came really well packed.

Cinnamon Tea

Doesn't it look pretty on my fireplace mantel.

See the peek-a-boo of foil that the ring is wrapped in?

I dug it out and here is what it looks like.   It comes wrapped in foil and is inside a plastic bag to prevent wax from getting into it.

My ring!!  ain't it pretty!!


My daughter has already claimed the ring as her own.  I don't see any markings on the ring itself and according to the website, if it says 14k or anything  its worth $100+.  So I believe my ring is only $10.  But I don't care because its a pretty ring and my daughter LOVES it!!

I can't wait to try the other scents like Apple Slice and Summertime. Which ones are you wanting to try??

Make sure you go check out the website and all the different scents.  Check them out on facebook and twitter too!



Photobucket

No comments: