Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Progresso Recipe Starter Sauce






I'm a part of BzzAgent and I recently was sent a can of the Progresso Recipe Starters.  I got the Creamy Portabella Mushroom.  When I got it, I browsed the recipes online to get ideas.  I came across the mushroom and Swiss burgers and the picture looked good. 



I have to say, it made the burgers soft and tender.  I don't know if I would be making this recipe again but I will definitely be using this starter soup in other recipes.  I just need to play around and keep making something that I will love.

It comes in 5 different flavors
Creamy Parmesan Basil
Creamy Portabella Mushroom
Creamy Roasted Garlic
Creamy Three Cheese
Fire Roasted Tomatoes

I can't wait to try the Creamy Three Cheese.  I think that would go great in a pasta dish.  The next time I'm at the store, I'll have to be sure to pick up a couple cans.



Photobucket


No comments: