Tuesday, September 11, 2012

House Party and Fisher Price

I was so thrilled to be chosen as a host for the Fisher Price House Party!  I did not know what I was going to receive when I applied.  But man!! They have sure outdone themselves with this party!!
I got the 1st box of the hostess kit on Friday and I got the 2nd box which was HUGE at 57 lbs on Monday. When I got the box, I was shocked at how much stuff there was!!


Toys for your playdate:
(1) Disney Princess Songs Palace from Little People®
(2) Disney Princess Figure Packs from Little People®
(1) Little People® Wheelies™ Loops ‘n Swoops Amusement Park™
(1) Servin’ Surprises™ Kitchen & Table
(5) Servin’ Surprises™ Accessories
(14) Batteries for toys


Take home items for your guests:
(12) Little People® Wheelies® Vehicles
(12) Little People™ CDs
(12) Little People™ DVDs
(12) Little People™ coloring books
(12) Fisher-Price® catalogs
(12) Fisher-PriceStore.com $10 off coupons
(12) “Play Tips” cards: Little People® Wheelies Loops ‘n Swoops Amusement Park™
(12) “Play Tips” cards: Servin’ Surprises™ Kitchen & Table
(12) Gift bags
(12) Gift tissue paper sheets








Can't wait to share this with everybody and give out the goodies!!

Photobucket

No comments: