Friday, April 25, 2008

Running Around

I've been up since 6 this morning running around. For anybody that knows me, I'm SO NOT a morning person!! But the kids went to bed early @ 7:30 last night so of course they were up early. But that's fine because I was meeting my mom for breakfast before they left today. I stopped by Publix and CVS on the way to pick her up.
I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures tonight - I was too tired when I got home.

Publix -
4 boxes of huggies wipes - 2.99 each
2 boxes of rice-a-roni - b1g1f - i think 74 cents each
1 fig newton bar - .50 cents

I spent .85 cents out of my pocket after coupons. WOOHOO!

I then went to CVS which was right across the street. I did 2 separate orders.

Order#1
4 boxes of alavert - 6.99 each - used $4 coupon
got back 16 dollars in EBCs

Order#2
5 18oz softsoap spa - 5.49 each
Got back 27.45 in EBCs

I don't know if its just me, but CVS is sure printing alot of coupons on my receipt lately! I came out with like 6-7 extra coupons.

*Edit

Opps forgot to add... I made another stop at publix because my mom needed to get some money out. So while I was there..

3 boxes of Huggies wipes - 2.99
4 boxes of lipton tea bags - 1.03
1 bottle of sunkist that my daughter picked up.

I paid 1.34 out of my pocket and that's because it was the drink. The cashier said she couldn't take the full amount on the huggies coupon. I told her well then put in the price for it then. It was 1 freaking cents! big whoopie! This was at the milstead publix too.

No comments: