Friday, April 18, 2008

Thank God its Friday!!

I called my mom this morning because I was bored and wanted to see what she was up to. She asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch, her treat. So about 11, me and the kids got dressed and went over to pick up my mom at her hotel. While on the way, I stopped by CVS and got in the M&M deal.
I bought 10 bags of candy for .14-.15 cents a bag. NOT BAD!! There is some bags missing already because I gave some to my mom. I sure don't need all those candies but I couldn't pass up this deal. I'll probably give some to Kayla's preschool and save some for later.

I went and picked up my mom and we went to O'Charleys. YUM!! I got the chicken tenders and fries and a salad. They don't do their croutons anymore :( After wards we went to Walmart because I needed to buy some birthday gifts for 2 people this weekend. We are going to a birthday party on Saturday night, and then another on Sunday afternoon. While I was there, I decided to go ahead and get the carseat I've been eyeing for Caden since he's about to outgrow his carseat. This is the one I got him.

No comments: