Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday

I had to take Caden to the doctor this morning because he had an asthma attack Saturday night after a birthday party and he's been sick since then. He's been sleeping a lot, breathing hard, coughing, not eating, etc. So I took him to the doctor and they gave him 6 different kind of meds, including 2 refills that he needed. He also has an ear infection, poor guy! :( All I can say is thank god for insurance!!

while I was waiting for Caden's rx's to be filled. I went shopping at Kroger. They had milk marked down to $1 and I think they screwed up because it had a 4/30 exp. date on it. But I got 3 gallons of milk, 4 airfreshner , sour cream, and shredded cheese for $11.67

1 comment:

AJ said...

How much were the Lysol Neutra Air things at Kroger? I have a few of those coupons laying around. :P